1. This website belongs to, is created and administered by Harman Hay Publications Inc. When you place an order through Your Wardrobe Unlock'dTM or Foundations RevealedTM, your PayPal account or credit card will be billed the advertised amount every month (except Lifetime and Gift memberships, which are one off payments). This will be AUTOMATICALLY renewed unless you cancel BEFORE your next billing date. Please refer to the ending date of your subscription on your "My Account" page in order to cancel on time. Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page for informaton on how to cancel your subscription. There will be no refunds for late cancellations.
2. Your membership benefits can be retrieved by logging in to the Members Area of our website using your User Name and Password.
3. Harman Hay Publications Inc. websites are copyright protected and therefore cannot be distributed or copied without permission. Each subscription is to be used for one household. Harman Hay Publications Inc. reserves the right to cancel your subscription for password sharing, copying or distributing material to another household or person. If you violate this agreement our automated protection system will AUTOMATICALLY lock your account and you will not be entitled to a refund. If you would like share information, please consider joining our Affiliates program!
4. Disclaimer: Harman Hay Publications Inc. websites have been designed and written to provide information regarding the subject matter. Information on the sites is believed to be accurate but not infallible. It is sold with the understanding that neither the publisher, editor nor authors are engaged in rendering legal, accounting, medical or other professional services. If legal assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions. The author, publisher or authors shall not be liable to the purchaser for liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by our websites or related products. The financial figures presented herein are to illustrate given points and should not be considered average earnings or advice. Individual results may vary and are unpredictable. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
5. Harman Hay Publications Inc. has taken reasonable steps to secure the copyright for the items reproduced on this site. Articles are published in reliance upon the representations and warranties of the contributors and without our knowledge of any infringement of any third party's copyright.
6. The Publisher makes no warranty that services and access to the websites or forum will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. This resource is provided "as is" and "as available". You understand and agree that Harman Hay Publications Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site, and shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly by the exchange of information suggested or referred to by any user, owner, or volunteer of Harman Hay Publications Inc.
Forum and interactive commenting features: Guidelines for Conduct
By participating in Harman Hay Publications' interactive features such as commenting and the forums, you agree not to:
1. Participate in such a way as to undermine the operation of the forum, or any other Harman Hay Publications Inc. service.
2. Use the message board or associated services to harass others.
3. Use Harman Hay Publications Inc. websites to disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, libelous, threatening, infringing, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
4. Violate any copyright law, or other intellectual property law.
5. Violate any criminal statute.
6. You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
7. You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
a. you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
b. you are otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Harman Hay Publications Inc. reserves the right to delete and/or preserve any material that violates these Terms of Service, at the sole discretion of site administrators.